CELEBRITY CHRISTIANS IN HOLLYWOOD???

legalizejesus July 30, 2011 8
CELEBRITY CHRISTIANS IN HOLLYWOOD???

Hollywood hates Christians.  Hollywood persecutes Christians.  Hollywood is intolerant of Christians.  So to see Christians in Hollywood expressing their faith is awesome.   Thank God these believers came out of the closet… and told the world they believe in Jesus. Pray for them.

“We’re not keeping this quiet, not on your life. Just like the psalmist who wrote, “I believed it, so I said it,” we say what we believe. And what we believe is that the One who raised up the Master Jesus will just as certainly raise us up with you, alive. Every detail works to your advantage and God’s glory: more and more grace, more and more people, more and more praise! “ (2 CORINTHIANS 4:13-15 THE MESSAGE)

“But in your heart honor Christ the lord as Holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who ask you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect, having good conscious, so that when you are slandered, those who revile your good behavior in Christ may be put to shame.”   (1 PETER 3:15-16 ESV)

Pray that I’ll know what to say and have the courage to say it at the right time, telling the mystery to one and all, the Message that I… am responsible for getting out.  (EPHESIANS 6:19-20 THE MESSAGE)

”Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in Heaven.”   (MATTHEW 10:32 NIV)

”For I am not ashamed of the gospel: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first and also the Greek.”  (ROMANS 1:16 ASV)

“We are ambassadors therefore on behalf of Christ,”  (2 CHRONICLES 5:20 ASV)

If you tell others that you belong to me, I will tell my Father in Heaven that you are my followers.  (MATTHEW 10:32 CEV)

“Then Jesus said to them, ‘So wherever you go in the world, tell everyone the Good News.’ ”  (MARK 16:15 God’s Word)

“And he who does not take his cross and follow after me is not worthy of me” (MATTHEW 10:38 NASB)

8 Comments »

1. Meg August 3, 2011 at 1:05 am - Reply

wow that was the stupidest video I’ve EVER seen, I thought it was a joke or something! Celebrities with their boobs hanging out, saying they love Jesus, miley cyrus saying she believes God brought her to Hollywood?! And I suppose she thinks she is glorifying Him with her wordly, sexualized music?!! some random celebrity says they believe in God and that makes them a Christian?! I don’t think so!!!!…FREAKIN RIDICULOUS. !!!!

• legalizejesus August 3, 2011 at 1:19 am - Reply

The video I just posted above that about a Christian being killed every five minutes and other innocent Christians being persecuted raped and brutalized is what you should be concerned with. We’re not to judge ANYONE. No one is righteous! Not one. If they say they are Christians then thats good enuff for me. God bless you and keep coming back to site!

• AMP October 5, 2011 at 2:04 pm - Reply

I respectfully disagree with the statement “If they SAY they are Christians then thats good enuff for me. ” (emphasis mine)….

The Bible says that we will know them by their fruits, and instructs us not to be judgemental but DISCERNING.

Now, you take Carrie Underwood, for example. She says she is a Christian. Her ACTIONS project exactly that…..she publicly praises Jesus Christ for everything she has…her life is also under a microscope, yet, no negative press, no scandal…..see the difference?

2. Broski August 12, 2011 at 11:21 pm - Reply

U go man.

3. Dean September 24, 2011 at 7:12 pm - Reply

meg For by Grace through faith and that not of yourselves is the GIFT of God, Not of works lest any man should boast – Epehesians 2:8-9

Romans 4:5 – But to him that worketh not but believth on him that justifieth the ungodly his faith is counted for righteousness.

The teachings of Jesus are summed up in 2 commands Love God with all your heart mind and soul, and love your neighbor as yourself i.e. The Golden Rule

It is not a requirement for salvation though

Read 2 Timothy 2:15

Then
    1 Corinthians 15:1-4

4. Jeannine Fornito July 18, 2012 at 12:59 am - Reply

Amen you go ! People need to notice the power and glory of God and especially in Hollywood ! I am only 15 but i realize what needs to be done in America and Hollywood in order for God’s grace to come through for REVIVAL !! <33

5. Ray Matthew April 24, 2013 at 2:51 am - Reply

What a parade of wierdness. The men looked classy. The women? For ever statement that I read about their lives centering on Jesus, my eyes centered somewhere else. Don’t you think they’d realize that? And the one woman (as far as I can remember) that actually looked decent, Miley Cyrus, she’s known for a lot of sensuality too. Please, ladies, so some consideration and cover it up. The men haven’t so much to hide on their chests, and yet not one of them showed anything. Class acts, as far as I am concerned.

6. Simon Chapman September 19, 2013 at 7:36 am - Reply

Love of Jesus is everything give life and joy what a wonderful king! So live your life with a wonderful smile and walk with Jesus every mile. Simon.

Leave A Response »